The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of War

We are a PACK! We do not stand alone. We stand with each other. Together we stand as One. One above all who may dare come before us. That is who we are. We are Dogs of War

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Dogs of War!
All DoW members please read new announcement!!
visit our new home at www.dowhq.net

Another new application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GFoley83

GFoley83

Male Number of posts : 12
Online ID : GFoley83
Division : CoD MW 1 & 2
Street Fighter 4
Platform : PS3
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Another new application Empty
PostSubject: Another new application   Another new application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:35 am

Seeing as how I did it backwards before, here's my proper application:

1. Online ID (for PSN): GFoley83

2. Age: 26

3. Location: Dublin, Ireland

4. What games do you play: COD 4, Street Fighter 4, Resistance 1.

5. Which system(s) do you play on: PS3 only.

6. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read: Saw is advertised on Yahoo answers.

7. From what site did you read about our clan: Answered above.

8. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War: Having talked to a few ppl and had a look around the various forums, everyone seems sound and a decent bunch. Also seems to be a lot of COD heads, which is what I'm after.

9. What type of member do you want to be recognized as: An easy going Irish fella who loves a bit of online gaming in his spare time.

10. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:
Life long gamers started with Commodore 64 then -> Mega Drive -> SNES -> PS1 -> Dreamcast -> PS2 -> Xbox -> PS3. And some PC gaming all along the way too.
Looking to join my first clan and get a few sessions of COD 4 under my belt. Im online most evenings and a bit over the weekend, if I'm around. I have a headset and I'm not afraid to use it. It can be a bit of a pain on COD though because people tend to take advantage of the fact that you cant block chat in the lobby, v annoying. Plus kids are always screaming into it!

Hope to get to know you guys and get some online COD 4 partys goin. Feel free to add me on PSN, looking to meet as many ppl as possible!

cheers,
Gav.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new application   Another new application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:49 am

Excellent, welcome to the clan, and you can add me to ps3.. I will play some cod4

dwizardg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new application   Another new application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:52 am

Welcome!!! I tend to lean more towards WaW so if you are ever want to play hit me up!!! xXDirty_GirlyXx
Back to top Go down
iXProjektXi
Beta
Beta
iXProjektXi

Male Number of posts : 401
Online ID : iXProjektXi
Division : Because we running this.
Platform : Xbox 360!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Another new application   Another new application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Welcome! I'm on the Xbox 360 but I'll probably see you on the forums time and time again. haha Most will tell you that I'm on all the time, and maybe just a little bit too much. I used to play CoD4, but am set on just Halo 3 now. But, I know what you mean about people screaming and the like in the lobby of CoD4. haha I love nothing more than to listen to annoying people all day. Mad...Razz Welcome bro!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1403680952&am
Shinebox1

Shinebox1

Male Number of posts : 91
Online ID : shinebox1
Division : Recruiter
Platform : PS3/360
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Another new application   Another new application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Welcome to the clan. Add my psn when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new application   Another new application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:36 pm

welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new application   Another new application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:09 am

Feel free to add me on PS3

PSN: Pompeyfluff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new application   Another new application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:02 am

welcome to the pack, I haven't played COD 4 in awhile so lets hook up and play, add me wizzanator34
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new application   Another new application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:30 am

add me to psn bulldogwright
Back to top Go down
steelmunkey387
DoW-Recruiter
DoW-Recruiter
steelmunkey387

Male Number of posts : 166
Online ID : steelmunkey387
Division : cod4 cod5 halo3
Platform : xbox 360
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Another new application   Another new application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:12 am

welcome to the pack lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new application   Another new application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:21 am

Welcome to the Clan i hope you enjoy been here Very Happy you can add me on PS3 if you want my PSN is FRMT

go here http://www.dow-forum.net/europe-chat-f143/ps3-members-from-the-europe-t2386.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new application   Another new application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new application
Page 1 of 1