The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of War

We are a PACK! We do not stand alone. We stand with each other. Together we stand as One. One above all who may dare come before us. That is who we are. We are Dogs of War

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Dogs of War!
All DoW members please read new announcement!!
visit our new home at www.dowhq.net

Application for DoW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Majin Macerman

Majin Macerman

Male Number of posts : 38
Online ID : Majin Macerman

Division : COD WAW HardCore
Platform : X Box360.
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Application for DoW Empty
PostSubject: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 pm

1. Online ID: Majin Macerman (NO underscore. just SPACE it)

2. Age: 24

3. Location: Whitby Ontario Canada

4. What games do you play: COD4, COD WAW.

5. Which system(s) do you play on: X Box 360

6. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read: Wizzanator34

7. From what site did you read about our clan: www.callofduty.com in the forum section I was looking for a clan to join.

8. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War: I have chosen it because it was best suited to what I was looking for. A clan where you can alot of fun no matter your skill or rank.

9. What type of member do you want to be recognized as: casual.

10. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

Well the name is Chris but when I'm playing online I like to be called Majin (Maw- Gin) alot of people call me (meh- gon) something like that. Anyways I've been playing the call of duty series since number 3. I never really got into the series even though I played number 3. Call Of Duty 4 I was not fond of at first because I was not good at all. even months of playing once in awhile I still didn't do good. But then I started to play everyday after work and worked on getting better. Now I'm a fairly good player.... I'm not saying I'm the best and I am not bragging how good I think I am. There are players out there that I could not beat at all. We all have our skill levels lol. Heck. I wasn't even crazy about World At War. I died way more times then in COD4. also the fact that I did not have the map packs. every match I'd get booted because I didn't have this map or that map. Just a few days ago I purchased Microsoft points of 2800 and had the chance to download all 3 map packs which was amazing. Now i'm glued to WAW. I look forward to Modern Warfare II. I'll be happy to be with DoW when it arrives!
Back to top Go down
abqdsm
Alpha
abqdsm

Male Number of posts : 1161
Online ID : abqdsm, X F0RBIDD3N1 X
Division : Founder
Platform : PS3, X-BOX 360
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:28 pm

welcome, we have tons of members waiting for MW2 so you'll always have someone online
Back to top Go down
http://dowhq.net

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:43 am

Welcome to the pack, enjoy the clan, and you will make alot of friends
Back to top Go down
Majin Macerman

Majin Macerman

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:05 am

thanks for the nice words fellow members. I am very happy to be a part of this clan. I can see it's a great clan. I even watched some clan matches on youtube Smile See ya all on the battlefield. I may or may not be on tonight because I'm going to a movie that's a back to back of toy story and story 2 in 3D goes till 10. I'm off tomorrow however. I'll be sure to write some members gamertags so I can add them haven't got any requests on 360 yet. latz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 am

Hey man welcome to the pack. I see that you will fit in great in our clan. Your introduction is great, It sounds like how I play, sometimes good and other times bad. Well Im on the ps3 so we wont hook up in battle but I will see ya in the forums. Enjoy your stay!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:28 am

Welcome, feel free to add me, gamertag's same as my username
Back to top Go down
Majin Macerman

Majin Macerman

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:02 pm

I'll be sure to add ya Rouge Prototype.

Say I see you all have some cool Clan Member pictures. You think you could do me one up?
Back to top Go down
iXProjektXi
Beta
Beta
iXProjektXi

Male Number of posts : 401
Online ID : iXProjektXi
Division : Because we running this.
Platform : Xbox 360!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Welcome to the DoW man! I'm on the 360 too, so I'll send you an FR as soon as I can. As far as the picture, do you mean the signatures? If so, I'd talk to either crico07(made mine) or supersimino(I think I spelled it right...sorry if I didn't) A few others are pretty good with signatures as well, but I know that those two make a lot of them. Again, welcome bro and I'll see you on LIVE I'm sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1403680952&am
Majin Macerman

Majin Macerman

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 pm

cool. thanks i'd love a cool sig like those
Back to top Go down
DevoutJackal

DevoutJackal

Male Number of posts : 61
Online ID : DevoutJackal
Division : I would like to be part of the staff eventually.
Platform : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:03 am

Feel free to add me to your friends. Gamer tag is the the same as my name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:11 am

Welcome to the pack i hope you enjoy your time here Smile add me my GT is FRMT i hope to see you around
Back to top Go down
steelmunkey387
DoW-Recruiter
DoW-Recruiter
steelmunkey387

Male Number of posts : 166
Online ID : steelmunkey387
Division : cod4 cod5 halo3
Platform : xbox 360
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:46 pm

welcome to the pack
Back to top Go down
Majin Macerman

Majin Macerman

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:19 pm

thanks for the welcome Steelo Munkey387 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for DoW   Application for DoW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for DoW
Page 1 of 1