The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of War

We are a PACK! We do not stand alone. We stand with each other. Together we stand as One. One above all who may dare come before us. That is who we are. We are Dogs of War

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Dogs of War!
All DoW members please read new announcement!!
visit our new home at www.dowhq.net

Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter   Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:02 am

Just found this free game from EA whilst looking up info for battlefield bad company 2, some of youve probably seen this before, its third person but still really fun, decent way of passing time. go to www.battlefieldheroes.com .Just thought id let you know, as ive just wasted the last 2 hours in a trance as i watched my cartoony guy poon people with a shotgun....classic.

Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter DaddyGreggors

Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter Untitled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter   Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:53 am

Take it no one cares LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter   Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:09 am

LoL i just clicked the link at work not a good idea cuz of the vid and loud noises that came out of my comp and the fact i have the music for the warehouse coming out of my comp loL Smile il have a look when i get home or in a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter   Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 am

Its fun man hours of entertainment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter   Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Heroes EA's free shooter
Page 1 of 1