The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of War

We are a PACK! We do not stand alone. We stand with each other. Together we stand as One. One above all who may dare come before us. That is who we are. We are Dogs of War

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Dogs of War!
All DoW members please read new announcement!!
visit our new home at www.dowhq.net

Are you a nerd?

Go down 
+11
Kegeln
Melee_Vampire911
HADANOR
ruhigh420
sicse7en
necris14
rookiesnake
iXProjektXi
DVD773
Psquared
Areon100
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Just wondering, dont answer if you dont like sharing. Feel free to delete this Alphas, but like i say im interested. Answer honestly.

Are you guys nerds? I personally am more of a jock than nerd, play sports, guitar, bass, learning drums, six pack, always have a girlfreind, always hanging out with freinds.

Anyway so yah...?
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

Male Number of posts : 559
Online ID : Areon100 on PS3 and 360

Division : Xbox 360 and PS3 Game Improvement Leader
Platform : PS3, 360
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:26 pm

You just had to bring this up didn't you? I'm not a nerd, but more of a solitary kind of person. I keep to myself most of the time, and mostly because I suffer from anxiety, chronic depression, insomnia, and asthma. I do know my way around computers and equipment though.
Back to top Go down

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:39 pm

chronic depression? thats not good, i have insomnia, i use to have asthma, but it went away when i was about 10
Back to top Go down
Psquared
Alpha
Psquared

Male Number of posts : 548
Online ID : XI Psquared IX
Division : Halo 3 GB Team
Platform : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:21 pm

I'm a nerd and I'm proud...not really I play soccer and hang with my friends. But I'm amazing with computers and I love to game it up! I guess I'm in between...I'm athletic and go to the gym every other night, but I also have a very high GPA (when I try) and I'm the leader of the GB team for Halo, so is a toss up, call me whatever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/xipsquaredix-live-halo-3

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Yah P@!!! we're the same!
Back to top Go down
Psquared
Alpha
Psquared

Male Number of posts : 548
Online ID : XI Psquared IX
Division : Halo 3 GB Team
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Rouge Prototype wrote:
Yah P@!!! we're the same!

haha, shift fail on your part...P@? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/xipsquaredix-live-halo-3
DVD773

DVD773

Male Number of posts : 43
Online ID : GT = DVD773
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:25 am

I don't like sports so i guess that makes me a nerd lol. ofc i hang out wit friends alot play guitar ect ect but i just hate sports Razz. Oh and did i forget to mention i love gaming lol. I'm not fussed if its nerdy, I do what enjoy it Razz.
Back to top Go down

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:49 am

well iam not really a nerd got two degrees, wife, kids, love football and most sports i just happen to have a good knowlegde of computers and like playing them does that make me a nerd?
Back to top Go down
iXProjektXi
Beta
Beta
iXProjektXi

Male Number of posts : 401
Online ID : iXProjektXi
Division : Because we running this.
Platform : Xbox 360!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:08 am

Dudes, I'm a nerd! haha Very Happy I'm not really sure but I think I'm fairly nerdy yeah. lol I'm taking several courses to become an engineer, and when I'm not doing schoolwork I'm working with the GB team. But I've had the same girlfriend for over three years so either I'm not a nerd...or she's totally fine with me being one. scratch

P.S. Has anyone seen my pocket protector? I think I dropped it somewhere in the forums...Wink Yeah, I just took it to that level...and proud....lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1403680952&am

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:30 am

nice prject, but i only found a calculator.... is that yours?
Back to top Go down
iXProjektXi
Beta
Beta
iXProjektXi

Male Number of posts : 401
Online ID : iXProjektXi
Division : Because we running this.
Platform : Xbox 360!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:46 am

Calculator...uhh..ahh...nope mine is right beside me. It's right next to my Periodic Table of Elements, and my copy of "White and Nerdy." lol

Wow...I really have taken this too far... Neutral I should probably just stop...Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1403680952&am
Areon100

Areon100

Male Number of posts : 559
Online ID : Areon100 on PS3 and 360

Division : Xbox 360 and PS3 Game Improvement Leader
Platform : PS3, 360
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:29 pm

I can let you borrow my pocket protector, do you need a collared shirt and glasses to go with it?
Back to top Go down
rookiesnake

rookiesnake

Male Number of posts : 145
Online ID : xbox 360 - rookiesnake
psn - rookiesnake
Platform : xbox 360
ps3
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Rouge Prototype wrote:
chronic depression? thats not good, i have insomnia, i use to have asthma, but it went away when i was about 10

I know off topic but you more than likely u still have asthma...it's not something that "goes away". I suffer from it as well. you prolly just don't have anything around you that triggers it anymore. As far as being a nerd...I'm what I consider to be a "general athletic" . I'm pretty decent at all sports but don't really excell at anything except my bowling...which is my job as well because I drill balls..(yup...I opened myself up on that one.) I like to keep to myself as well but seem outgoing because I deal with the public so much. I enjoy wearin my donkey kong and zelda tshirts...so.....I'm a hybrid..lol.
Back to top Go down

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Im def not a nerd. Im a sci-fi geek lol and yes there is a big difference. Nerds are typically known to be smart. Im not very book smart and I don't dress nerdy. But I am indeed a geek. I collect comic books, play games, I have Superman and Buffy shirts, and I go to conventions. But im not worried because I never had a problem getting a date and most people found my "geekiness" cute so whatever geeks are sexy and actually I think geek is in style this year lmao. lol!

Im also a artist/ rocker covered in piercing and tattoos.. so that doesnt seem to geeky. And prefer extreme sports like Snowboarding and Paintball, but those were still pretty athletic lol. Maybe I am a hybrid... generally im hard to classify but I know I am still part geek.
Back to top Go down
necris14
DoW-Recruiter
DoW-Recruiter
necris14

Male Number of posts : 106
Online ID : necris14
Platform : PS3, PC
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:13 pm

Haha. I am a total gamer nerd. I game or surf the web almost all the time. I don't dress geeky or anything...it's just the stuff I do.
Back to top Go down
sicse7en

sicse7en

Male Number of posts : 607
Online ID : sicse7en
Division : ...The Harder They Fall
Platform : ps3, pc
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:39 pm

I'm not really nerdy.. I enjoy playing sports with my homeboys, goes to parties and other outside world activities, and got a girl.. I'm just "techie" with computers and games since I'm taking up network systems administration major, and I came from a private tech school while I was still living in the Philippines, which kinda helped me with IT, electronics, drafting and mechanics stuff..
Back to top Go down

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:43 am

i like how you use the word homeboys Razz
Back to top Go down
sicse7en

sicse7en

Male Number of posts : 607
Online ID : sicse7en
Division : ...The Harder They Fall
Platform : ps3, pc
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:35 am

lol..
Back to top Go down
ruhigh420

ruhigh420

Male Number of posts : 85
Online ID : ruhigh420
Platform : PS3
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:57 am

nerdy chicks are hot
Back to top Go down

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:11 am

as tat said (i think it was tat) geeks and nerds are a big difference, nerd aren't geeks sometimes are...
Back to top Go down
ruhigh420

ruhigh420

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:39 am

There's jus something about a high IQ and some reading glasses that make me weak. what can I say
Back to top Go down

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:18 pm

one of your fantasy's? Wink
Back to top Go down
ruhigh420

ruhigh420

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:08 pm

More like my type. A fantasy would be identical nerdy twins .. which was about the best month of my life
Back to top Go down

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:45 pm

:S
Back to top Go down

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:46 pm

I dont know what to say to that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you a nerd? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a nerd?   Are you a nerd? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a nerd?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dogs of War :: General Boards :: Community General Chat-
Jump to: