The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of War

We are a PACK! We do not stand alone. We stand with each other. Together we stand as One. One above all who may dare come before us. That is who we are. We are Dogs of War

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Dogs of War!
All DoW members please read new announcement!!
visit our new home at www.dowhq.net

Kids are so cool

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rookiesnake

rookiesnake

Male Number of posts : 145
Online ID : xbox 360 - rookiesnake
psn - rookiesnake
Platform : xbox 360
ps3
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Kids are so cool Empty
PostSubject: Kids are so cool   Kids are so cool I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:31 am

Ok I don't know how many of you know this but I have a 4 year old son named Mathew. Now he's awesome because he likes all the same things I liked when I was a kid....action figures...ninja turtles....GHOSTBUSTERS! (kid can actually quote every word from both movies!) and finally videogames. Now the other day I figured.."hey he likes to play left 4 dead I'll play with him for a bit" I have two systems, 2 360's and I rented another copy of left 4 dead 2. I set him up with an account I don't use in the living room with a headset and went in my room to play with him.....I don't know if I should be scared or proud...on normal difficulty we got through 2 campaigns....he never died once. Ok I'm not great at the cod games but I'm pretty good at the left 4 dead series and he was keeping up with me the whole way...sometimes he was ahead of me. It just amazes me how quickly he's caught on to the game and I don't ever remember being that good....for 4 years old...he's a prodigy. Just wanted to share. (oh btw...nothing is funnier than coach coming up to you in the game...in a squeaky kids voice saying DAD LOOK AT MY COOL GUN. LMAO)
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

Male Number of posts : 559
Online ID : Areon100 on PS3 and 360

Division : Xbox 360 and PS3 Game Improvement Leader
Platform : PS3, 360
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Kids are so cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are so cool   Kids are so cool I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:46 am

That was pretty much a summary of my childhood lol.
Back to top Go down
Turbulus NL

Turbulus NL

Male Number of posts : 207
Online ID : Gamertag: Turbulus NL
Platform : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Kids are so cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are so cool   Kids are so cool I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:49 am

Hah yeah I also started playing games when I was about 4 years old. Ofcourse no games like Left 4 Dead or COD games, but games like Commander Keen and an other game which I forgot the name of. Always played those games with my brother. When I got past a certain level I was like ''look I got past that level where you were stuck on =)''
Back to top Go down
HADANOR

Male Number of posts : 15
Online ID : Hadanor
Platform : XBOX 360
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Kids are so cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are so cool   Kids are so cool I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:55 am

lol yeah i have a 6 yr old that has been playing mw2 as well when (moms at work mostly) and I too am amaized at the stuff he does. If we pay attention our kids will shock us everyday with their abilities....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kids are so cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids are so cool   Kids are so cool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids are so cool
Page 1 of 1