The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of War

We are a PACK! We do not stand alone. We stand with each other. Together we stand as One. One above all who may dare come before us. That is who we are. We are Dogs of War

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Dogs of War!
All DoW members please read new announcement!!
visit our new home at www.dowhq.net

5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH

Go down 
AuthorMessage

5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH Empty
PostSubject: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:46 am

Hi guys hope all is well after your xmas break however unlike me i believe most of you have been online pretty regular over the holidays. Anyway i have put a match on the find a match board on GB to try and get a game as all the invites i have sent out the teams disband or i get no replies doh. Anyway i am pretty hopefull we will get a game on tuesday at some point.

Match settings are

Games (Best of...)3

MapsRandom maps generated at time of acceptance
Players5v5
MLG Variant GameplayNo - Use Default Ladder Settings
Hardcore ModeDisabled
Radar Always OnDisabled - Do Not Allow
PerksEnabled - Allow for Use
Killstreak RewardsEnabled - Allow for Use
Grenade LaunchersDisabled - Do Not Allow
ClaymoresEnabled - Allow for Use
C4Disabled - Do Not Allow
AT4-HSEnabled - Allow for Use
ThumperDisabled - Do Not Allow
JavelinDisabled - Do Not Allow
RPG-7Disabled - Do Not Allow
ShotgunsEnabled - Allow for Use
3rd PersonDisabled

I need to know who can play tomorrows game today so i can sort out a practice for tonight.
Back to top Go down
spurs8r

Male Number of posts : 64
Online ID : Spurs8r
Division : EU Division
Platform : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 am

Hi GT HNY, I cant do tomorrow sorry, I'd be ok for Thursday if any help. I've managed to get on a fair bit and now prestiged and back to level 30 (so glad I have my stinger back to take our heli's and harriers) Met up with Pheonix a few days ago and we (pheonix did) owned a fair bit on demolition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:20 am

awesome news havent played it for ages had a go with andy the other day and was $@!# played a few times since and done ok though cant wait to get back into it. Anyway planning some games for thursday to so no worries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 pm

sorry bout the practice tonight dude only just seen the post as iv had my nephew round playing it all night lol can make the match tomoz but up to you as i didnt make practice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:54 am

The Unknwn clan has accepted our challenge!

I looked up thier info and did a bit of nosing around on thier website. They are very new and theyve been trialling this week so they have little expereince of playing with each other, an advantage we have over them. Theyre aged about 13/14 ish so not too sqeaky. They boost like hell so dont be put off by thier ranks people. They also like using TAR-21s so watch out for those 2 shot kills they can put out!

Games are:

Favela - Capture the Flag
Sub Base - Sabotage
Quarry - Team Deathmatch

Favela should be easy, just get our best guys with lightwieght on and sprint back and forth fromt hier base with the flag, everyone else defend our flag and rack up some killstreaks to support the rushers.

Sub Base will be a long hard war of attrition - that will be our hardest fought match I reckon. Maybe get some of our people with riot shields and smoke grendaes/thermal sights to cover the bomb.

Quarry should be pretty easy, just stick together and work as a team, get some decent air support in and we should own them.

Just keep a cool head and we shall have VICTORY! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:57 am

Btw I see a few of our guys cant make tonight so we should reschedule the match ASAP to thursday, then we can get nuttal in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:58 am

Bugger can only reschedule to wednesday, Grisly we need to make a decision ASAP if were gonna play full strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:14 am

going to try and reschedule the match to tomorrow guys so we can atleast get a full strength team going to speak to them now about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:20 am

right guys just sent a ticket to reschedule the match to tomorrow at 20:00 same time not too sure if the matches stay the same but tonight practice is still on and we will practice on the said games mainly i think sabotage as that will be really hard. See you all tonight will try and start at half seven tonight ok guys.
Back to top Go down
spurs8r

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:22 am

Good work pheonix/GT for sorting that one. I still cant make practise tonight but could get on wednesday instead of thursday for the match if you were short of players. Ill check late tomorrow afternoon if you need me PM me. If not good luck and ill catch you thursday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:28 am

yeah ok spurs mate just messaged them to so will hopefully be sorted by this afternoon since loads of schools arent in lol. will need extra numbers for tomorrow so if you want to turn up then we can pick a squad like i remember saying ages ago will change in between because for different players say sub like changes.
Back to top Go down
spurs8r

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:05 am

Im cool with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:30 am

rights guys its on again for tomorrow same time as it was tonight but for tomorrow saem rules. not sure if the game types stay the same will just wait and see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 am

Alright kk Ill be there mate. Good job.

I should make it for tonight's session but I have a bit of a social crisis atm, all I will say on the matter is "teenage girls" xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 am

give her a slap lol thats how much i like teenage girls unless in uniforms hmmm dirty old man lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 am

lol fair play xD

Unfortunately these ones are just annoying ugly immature bitches along with my best mate whos stabbed me in the back for some wierd reason. Ah well im sure it will sort itself out eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 am

see the thing is your only young mate wouldnt worry about it just let it go over your head its not worth worrying about it but most things do have a way of sorting itself out. anyway see you tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:35 am

ah advice from the oracle xD

Yeah I expect your right, this should just blow over. Anyway see you later on mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH   5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 Jan 20:00 PM GMT ??????? MATCH
Page 1 of 1