The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of War

We are a PACK! We do not stand alone. We stand with each other. Together we stand as One. One above all who may dare come before us. That is who we are. We are Dogs of War

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Dogs of War!
All DoW members please read new announcement!!
visit our new home at www.dowhq.net

What do you drive?

Go down 
+11
spiky369
Trigun
Slemp
Psquared
Quigs18
sicse7en
ch4rg3rk1d21
abqdsm
Areon100
iXProjektXi
Rec0nSnip3R
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Quigs18

Quigs18

Male Number of posts : 7
Online ID : Quigs18
Platform : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2010-01-26

What do you drive? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:33 pm

dude, if i had that kind of money i'd get a Nissan GTR. Every engine is hand made so there is no recorded break hp because every engine is different.
Back to top Go down
iXProjektXi
Beta
Beta
iXProjektXi

Male Number of posts : 401
Online ID : iXProjektXi
Division : Because we running this.
Platform : Xbox 360!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:41 am

The Nissan GTR is one of the nicest cars that I see at work, so yeah if I had the cash I'd take one of those versus another expensive sports car. I'd have to get the car in black though, because silver is just not my color.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1403680952&am
Rec0nSnip3R

Rec0nSnip3R

Male Number of posts : 601
Online ID : REC0NSN1PE
Division : US MW2 XBOX 360 GB Team Leader
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:41 am

Quigs18, MP huh?

Back on topic, I don't know if anyone read the first post but I have 2 s13's since everyone is talking about the s15. I love that car and wish I had one. I'm also thinking of trading my 2 s13's for a s14. I like the mean eye look.
Back to top Go down
Trigun

Trigun

Male Number of posts : 80
Online ID : xTR1GUNx
Division : MW2 gb team captain
Platform : Xbox 360, pc
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 am

Yea if I don't get aprove for genesis I will try to get 1 of those, the 1 ur talking about its the kouky model they look bad #*! and if that dosent work ill try to make mine sileighty
Back to top Go down
Rec0nSnip3R

Rec0nSnip3R

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:53 am

Trigun, you got a 240? sileighty conversion is pretty cool. Wanted to do that but its alot of money. Right now, one of my cars has a blown motor from drifting too much and too hard. Im just thinking of swapping my other motor into that car and selling the chassis.
Back to top Go down
BrattiestLocket

Male Number of posts : 4
Platform : XBOX 360
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm pretty simple I Have a 1977 F100 302 punched out .030 over,mild cam,headers MSD ign,4bbl carb aluminum intake. I also have a 1974 Ranchero with a 351C. Then a 2005 Harley WideGlide which I avg about 10000 miles a year on.
Back to top Go down
sprayshooter

sprayshooter

Male Number of posts : 140
Online ID : xcubanXphantomx
Platform : xbox 360
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:53 am

my dad drives a brand new camaro ss orange with black stripes
and my mom drives a escalade esv
Back to top Go down
spiky369

Male Number of posts : 339
Online ID : spiky369
Division : not in a division but wanna see how the GB team is so i might join
Platform : Ps3
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:22 am

iam surprised you know what their named :O idont think I would have
Back to top Go down
Trigun

Trigun

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Recon, yea I drive a 92 240 hatch the bad thing is that is auto so I can only drift when its raining, I want something manual if I don't get the genesis I'm getting a s14 kouki for sure and at least put some stage 2 bc cams but my fiance wants me to get a scion xb haha
Back to top Go down
sprayshooter

sprayshooter

Male Number of posts : 140
Online ID : xcubanXphantomx
Platform : xbox 360
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:55 pm

any one drive a mustang

Last edited by sprayshooter on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rec0nSnip3R

Rec0nSnip3R

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:24 pm

wow spray, you should watch who u call dumb, u don't even kno her. Trigun, swap it out to a manual or get a s14
Back to top Go down
Trigun

Trigun

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:53 am

Hahaha I was like WTF! Lol till I saw his age so idc. She just dosent likes the idea of me having a sports car or drifting. But yea my last resource will b sawping for a 5 speed n keep my car n make it look type x
Back to top Go down
Rec0nSnip3R

Rec0nSnip3R

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Same with my wife but she does like the s14 kouki so I still have hopes and dreams
Back to top Go down
Wolvenborn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Man, I've driven so many cars/SUV's over the years. I'll list a few here (I've prob been driving longer than some of you have been alive!) Smile

-Nissan 300ZX, twin turbo (my favorite). 1993. Stock. So much fun to drive.
-Nissan Armada (what a beast). Nice SUV, just a gas guzzler.
-GMC Acadia (our current version of a minivan. Honestly, the nicest overall vehicle I've owned).
-Volkswagon Jetta (my current car...nothing special, gets the job done).
-Mazda RX-8 (2004) - fun car to drive, just not practicle. Really lacked on the power though.
-Jeep Wrangler - again fun, but had to sell back when we found out we were having our first child. Smile

Right now if I had my choice of a reasonably priced car, I'd probably look hard at the new Carmaros or the Challenger (I still like the looks of the Challenger the best I think). Honestly everyone says things like "those american muscle cars can only go in a straight line), but that's not the case anymore. Overall do European cars handle better? Overall, sure....but the average driver will NEVER push a car to the cornering limits....as they'd be risking huge accidents. Whereas, if you are out driving a big horsepower machine, you can have a blast in those all the time.

My RX-8 was a good example. It cornered better than most cars on the road. Really, really good. But I NEVER pushed that car to it's cornering limits. That would be stupid honestly. Why risk putting my car in a ditch?

Not to mention, the new Vette beat out the Nissan GTR on the Nurburg....so they must be doing *something* right. Smile

I love all cars though honestly. I just think at this point in my life a good 'ol American Muscle car would be sweeeeet.
Back to top Go down
spiky369

Male Number of posts : 339
Online ID : spiky369
Division : not in a division but wanna see how the GB team is so i might join
Platform : Ps3
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Yeah American Muscle!

See atleast some1 likes the Camaro , I've always wanted a Jeep when I was little now I just think its garbage Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you drive?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dogs of War :: General Boards :: Community General Chat-
Jump to: