The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of War

We are a PACK! We do not stand alone. We stand with each other. Together we stand as One. One above all who may dare come before us. That is who we are. We are Dogs of War

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Dogs of War!
All DoW members please read new announcement!!
visit our new home at www.dowhq.net

Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkslade-

Male Number of posts : 45
Online ID : Darkslade-
Division : Umm dnt believe I have one?
Platform : Ps3!
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:04 pm

I honestly think Cod4 was the best game out of the Cod series. Everything is balanced and the graphics are amazing.! Mw2 is overrated to me, too many problems with the kill cams, guns and etc. Guns aren't balanced, perks aren't either. This game will mess you up if you go back to Cod4 Or Cod waw because im sure most of you use commando and your already going to be too accustomed with that perk.
Back to top Go down
Slemp

Slemp

Male Number of posts : 201
Online ID : SlempMeSiIly
Division : MW2 Xbox 360, PC
Platform : Xbox 360, PC
Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:33 pm

lol screw commando ninja ftw.

Anyways, I agree Cod4 was the best of the three. Its was quite balanced.

Cod WaW was a disgrace. The only reason its mainly still played is for Nazi Zombies. I thought of it as "just another WW2 shooter".

MW2 is overrated, but more ppl play it so... I do too. I really think they need to get rid of all those stupid glitches and just make a playable game where there aren't a gazillion care packages and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

Male Number of posts : 559
Online ID : Areon100 on PS3 and 360

Division : Xbox 360 and PS3 Game Improvement Leader
Platform : PS3, 360
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:55 pm

I liked World at War. The only thing I hated was the MP40 but after I learned how to counter it the game was alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
sicse7en

sicse7en

Male Number of posts : 607
Online ID : sicse7en
Division : ...The Harder They Fall
Platform : ps3, pc
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:15 pm

I have to go to WaW at this one... the game had an edgy, gory, and dark theme. CoD 4 is better than MW2.. MW2 has a lotta bossters and campers! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
spiky369

Male Number of posts : 339
Online ID : spiky369
Division : not in a division but wanna see how the GB team is so i might join
Platform : Ps3
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Cod4 because the ending waz so sad :'[

But online waz balenced and what not ,

Cod5 idk idident see good graphics and MP40 waz a beast online but not a lot of people knew the Tommy Gun waz the king

But I would go for COD4
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:01 pm

I thought the PPSH-41 was the king, I did better with that gun than the other SMG's.
Back to top Go down
Darkslade-

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Yeah Cod4 was the best game, noo what are you thinking World at War? Lol, Mp40 is crazyyy with double tap there is no stoppin' the gun. Feel good I made a decent topic =)
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:40 pm

After MW2 was released they nerfed the MP40.
Back to top Go down
Darkslade-

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Nerfed? Lol I dnt know what that means. Anybody know how to do the prestige 10 hack?
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:31 pm

You do realise that IW has been reseting and banning PS3 hackers... And to nerf a weapon means to lower the desirability or effectiveness of a particular game element, in this case being a gun.
Back to top Go down
Darkslade-

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Oh lol I didn't know that, thx for telling me but do you still know. Gnna make a alt account and do it there. Ohhh they did that to the mp40?..wow!. Then that means nerfed the models cause they also patched the effectiveness of models with with both akimbo and fmj. I read it.
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:09 pm

They haven't patched the FMJ Akimbo models on 360 yet. Also, the matchmaking for 360 players is supposed to be improved to reduce party drops.
Back to top Go down
Darkslade-

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Lol really?. Wow then do ppl use that a lot.?..and that's another reason why the ps3 is better!. Ohh lol. Hey do you know why at the middle of a game they kick you out?..and when you're in a party they connect you to another game then your friends?.
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Simple examples of MW2's horrible matchmaking. It's mostly due to the lack of local search.
Back to top Go down
Darkslade-

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Oh wow, they shouldn't have released a game with many problems with it!. Like it just gets me maddd like there's always something wrong happening and sometimes when they try to find a new host it nvr does and freezes.
Back to top Go down
Slemp

Slemp

Male Number of posts : 201
Online ID : SlempMeSiIly
Division : MW2 Xbox 360, PC
Platform : Xbox 360, PC
Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Well, for MW2 you can only test it so much. Because you eventually have to release the game. Local search doesn't phase me, I'm mostly host anyways. HAHA
Back to top Go down
Darkslade-

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Lol yeah but with everything they included they should of at least made it good. And not just put it out there and create problems. :-/. Lol haha you got a ps3?..im nvr host and I dnt know why I got good connection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?   Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cod4 vs Cod waw vs Cod Mw2? Which one you think is the best?
Page 1 of 1