The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of War

We are a PACK! We do not stand alone. We stand with each other. Together we stand as One. One above all who may dare come before us. That is who we are. We are Dogs of War

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Dogs of War!
All DoW members please read new announcement!!
visit our new home at www.dowhq.net

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:32 pm

1. Forum Username Thesaint81087

2. Online ID: Tarah115 (mix up with my xbox live account just not willing to pay to change it)

3. Age: 22

4. Location: Ontario, Canada

5. What games do you play: Resident evil 5, Finaly fantasy 13, COD MW2, Sports games of all kind, but mostly MW2

6. Which system(s) do you play on: xbox 360

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read: Robber509

8. From what site did you read about our clan: COD4 Boards

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War: Saw the post on the boards been playing COD for a while now but looking for a group of people to play with. I was looking for a clan that was competitive but dont take themselves too seriously. I look to have fun and stop playing randomly with retards who have no concept of tactics or strategy.

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as: A pretty decent player who is fun to play MW2 with and just shoot the $@!#.

Please excuse my gamer tag bit of a mix up with my live account and Im not really beat to pay to change it. So no Im not a girl. Im a night owl so I do alot of my gaming in the wee hours. Not too busy right now so I have a lot of time to play. I just look to play with a group of people who are fun to play with and help me improve my game. In a bit of a slump right now so Im just looking to shake things up. Hope my app gets looked at quick so I can start gaming with you all.
Back to top Go down
iXProjektXi
Beta
Beta
iXProjektXi

Male Number of posts : 401
Online ID : iXProjektXi
Division : Because we running this.
Platform : Xbox 360!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:36 am

Hey glad you found us. We've currently moved sites to www.dowhq.net so please head over and register/apply there, and we'll get you activated. Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1403680952&am

Application
Page 1 of 1