The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of War

We are a PACK! We do not stand alone. We stand with each other. Together we stand as One. One above all who may dare come before us. That is who we are. We are Dogs of War

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Dogs of War!
All DoW members please read new announcement!!
visit our new home at www.dowhq.net

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VitzedNO

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:17 am

(DoW) Membership Application

All new registered users must fill out an application for membership. Please provide as much detail as you can. All applicants are accepted to the clan, but are on a 30 day probationary period. Please read the rules and regulations provided in our forums. We look forward to your activity in our forums, and in game. Please copy and paste this application into a new thread.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR USERNAME FROM REGISTRATION IN APPLICATION or your account will not be activated

1. Online ID: Vitzed

2. Age: 19 for a few more months.

3. Location: Oklahoma

4. What games do you play: MW2

5. Which system(s) do you play on: Xbox 360

6. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read: NA

7. From what site did you read about our clan: Googled "mw2 clan"

8. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War: Was the best MW2 clan I seem to have found. Seems like the people are pretty chill.

9. What type of member do you want to be recognized as: A pro.

10. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

My name is Brody. I am 19 years old and work at Best Buy. I play MW2 pretty much any time i'm A. not at work or B. with my girlfriend. I'm pretty good, almost always get MVP and i've been playing for about a week. I have 20 hours of playing time right now and I am ranked 37. I don't know if that is any good or not, but hopefully good enough to be accepted. Very Happy

I want friends to play with on live since I haven't had it for that long, feel free to add me! My GT is Vitzed as stated above.

Contact me with any questions.

Best Regards,
Brody
Back to top Go down
Psquared
Alpha
Psquared

Male Number of posts : 548
Online ID : XI Psquared IX
Division : Halo 3 GB Team
Platform : Xbox 360
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:59 am

welcome to the clan. An admin will activate your account shortly
Back to top Go down
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/xipsquaredix-live-halo-3

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:44 am

welcome mate hope you enjoy this place as much as i have feel free to add me may see you on at some point
Back to top Go down
Turbulus NL

Turbulus NL

Male Number of posts : 207
Online ID : Gamertag: Turbulus NL
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:53 am

'Ello, hope you enjoy your stay here =)
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

Male Number of posts : 559
Online ID : Areon100 on PS3 and 360

Division : Xbox 360 and PS3 Game Improvement Leader
Platform : PS3, 360
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:14 am

Welcome to DoW! Add me on 360, Areon100.
Back to top Go down
vitzed.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:14 am

How about that ride in, I guess that why they call it Sin City... ha ha. You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself, as a one man wolf pack. Though when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there was two of us in the wolf pack, I was alone first in the pack and then Doug joined later. And six months ago when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought "wait a second could it be?" and now I know for sure I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

But in all seriousness, thanks for the warm welcomes. I plan on being pretty active so I am sure I will see you all around.

I'll send you all f/r's when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Vitzed.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:52 am

Activation would be great, so I can be e-cool with my cool e-signatures and avatars. Please No

santa
Back to top Go down
vitZed.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:04 am

Oh yeah and if anyone has myspace, you can add me or whatever at

Yeah, I know it's a bunch of dudes in here so don't take it the wrong way. My phone is the Motorola Cliq with MotoBlur and it syncs up to my myspace, facebook, and twitter so it's alot easier for me to stay in touch with people on my myspace friends list.

Haha, I really just went into a in-depth explanation.

Later.
Back to top Go down
Vitzed.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:05 am

Holy quadruple post, right?

www dot myspace dot com /mr.ray
Back to top Go down
Turbulus NL

Turbulus NL

Male Number of posts : 207
Online ID : Gamertag: Turbulus NL
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:07 am

Yeh Very Happy Just edit your post next time
Back to top Go down
Vitzed.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:16 am

Lol, that would be an option if I wasn't just a guest. Cool
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:25 am

Welcome your account has now been activated. Was that quote above from the movie Hangover?
Back to top Go down
Vitzed

Vitzed

Male Number of posts : 18
Online ID : Vitzed
Division : MW2
Platform : Xbox 360.
Gamertag: Vitzed
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:33 am

Thank you much.

It definitely is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mr.ray

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:48 am

haha cool i thought so. what a great movie! sweet ride btw.
Back to top Go down
Vitzed

Vitzed

Male Number of posts : 18
Online ID : Vitzed
Division : MW2
Platform : Xbox 360.
Gamertag: Vitzed
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Thanks! Yeah that movie is one of my all-time favorites. Right along with Boondock Saints.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mr.ray
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1