The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Please complete the site registration and head over to the new member area and fill out an application. You can copy the app template below and post into a new topic in the application area.

1. Forum Username (The name you registered with)

2. Online ID:

3. Age:

4. Location:

5. What games do you play:

6. Which system(s) do you play on:

7. Which DoW member referred you or whose post did you read:

8. From what site did you read about our clan:

9. Why have you chosen to join Dogs of War:

10. What type of member do you want to be recognized as:

11. Please provide an introduction below and any other information you would like to include:

The Dogs of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dogs of War

We are a PACK! We do not stand alone. We stand with each other. Together we stand as One. One above all who may dare come before us. That is who we are. We are Dogs of War

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Dogs of War!
All DoW members please read new announcement!!
visit our new home at www.dowhq.net

officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) Empty
PostSubject: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:03 am

right two main things that have been really grinding on my nerves:

1: it's prob been said many times before but i need to get this off my chest, why the hell didnt IW put in the locale only like was in W@W!!!
iv now come to hate playing with americans hosting, infact full stop due to the fact that before you've got one bullet off they've already killed you or you shoot them point blank range with akimbo model 1887's and they stand there laughing at you while they teabag you with a swift knife to the face, its the most annoying thing in the game imo especially when you're trying to get your k/d ratio up and you've got the worst lag going, its just plain stupid!

2: i know its none of you guys in this clan either btw id just like to make that very clear but what the hell is it with the majority of americans thinking there highly hilarious trying to put on an english accent when they relise where your from, we dont all sound like the queen and we dont all drink bloody tea (infact i prefer coffee, milky 3 sugars if ya offering lol)

sorry for the rant everyone but i feel so much better now, for the past 3-4 hours thats all its been like i went from playing with a group of english/european guys and girls, getting a 19/0, having a laugh and some really good banter to playing with a bunch of mentally undeveloped idiots who've been taking the piss out the english all night, yes i muted them but they started sending msg's to which iv filed complaints but still its the principle of it!

again i want to make clear this is NOT aimed at anyone in this clan and im not tarring all americans with the same brush here, infact iv had many a decent game and convo with them but its ruining the game for me and many others i know and tbh i think im going to go back to W@W and only play MW2 with the EU GB guys and you lot from the clan

Last edited by stormersharpy85 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed abit out, ooops)
Back to top Go down
iXProjektXi
Beta
Beta
iXProjektXi

Male Number of posts : 401
Online ID : iXProjektXi
Division : Because we running this.
Platform : Xbox 360!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) Empty
PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:12 am

I've noticed similar things while playing MW2 and Halo 3. I play Halo 3 more and if EU is hosting when I'm playing some crazy stuff can take place. lol. Not that EU is the reason, but for US and EU to play together game developers need to find a better way for hosting to work. I know in Halo 2 years ago, that if you were host than your Battle Rifle shots were much stronger than the non-host and it wasn't much fun. But in terms of MW2, I've had some weird things happen to me similar to what you're describing. Having the jump on an opponent, then all of a sudden I'm respawing watching the Killcam going..."What? How did that happen?" lol. I agree with you stormersharpy, they should include some sort of local-only play so that the connections are even for everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1403680952&am

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:17 am

There is one solution to lag...
Light Machine Guns

And yeah i hate it too, since im currently trying to get kills with a Famas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:55 am

thank god its not only me thats noticed the stupidity of there hosting capabilities, they should deff sort it out but i doubt they ever will unfortunatly, its a shame cause there could be some really epic matches if it werent for the god damn lag lol
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

Male Number of posts : 559
Online ID : Areon100 on PS3 and 360

Division : Xbox 360 and PS3 Game Improvement Leader
Platform : PS3, 360
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:39 pm

I feel as if IW rushed this game. They had two years to make it and it seems like they only took half a year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

SOLUTION: Get Army of Two: TFD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:45 pm

You mean the game that Game Informer gave a 6.5? No thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Areon100 wrote:
You mean the game that Game Informer gave a 6.5? No thanks.

I give it a 10 out of 10 for campaign. 5 for online but i dont care for 3rd person shooters online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:20 pm

ill be honest, i played it round a mates house and i personally dont think it come anywhere near the 1st AoT and i would'nt give it a 5 for online more like minus 5, you get started and the other player leaves during or after the 1st level and thats it, you gotta start all over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Lol, thats why you play it with someone you know and i usually play split screen, or invite my neigbor to a online co- op. Its good once you get into it, or atleast i think it is.
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:06 pm

The demo sucked, so the game sucked. No changing that. You may have a different opinion but the AI is so stupid in the game they should have called it Army of One. Especially with the fact everyone leaves.
Back to top Go down
sicse7en

sicse7en

Male Number of posts : 607
Online ID : sicse7en
Division : ...The Harder They Fall
Platform : ps3, pc
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Yep.. the AI was kinda weak.. yeah I didn't enjoy AoT:TFD.. no offense to those who liked it lol..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:22 pm

bitchhh... am i the only one who liked it? Its amazing Very Happy I pwn at it by the way.. i have all weapons, attatchment and camos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Apparently you are. I'm glad that it got a 6.5 because it deserved it. Plus since they put the dive on the same button as the action, you would dive into a wall while trying to revive your partner, so in other words this game is crap compared to other early 2010 releases like Darksiders and Bayonetta. I would rather suck Eric Cartman's saggy balls than play through that piece of crap they call a game. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:31 am

Areon100 wrote:
I would rather suck Eric Cartman's saggy balls than play through that piece of crap they call a game. Nuff said.

lmfao areon, quality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:38 pm

stormersharpy85 wrote:
Areon100 wrote:
I would rather suck Eric Cartman's saggy balls than play through that piece of crap they call a game. Nuff said.

lmfao areon, quality

Did you just finishing watching that episode with kyle and cartman's thing, coz that episode was on here about a day ago lol. Hey i like it and bayonetta is just a cheap version of Devil May Cry nd i havent tried Darksiders.... dont worry anyway, Dante's Inferno soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Areon100

Areon100

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Dante's Inferno looks really good, I'm just going to wait for the reviews on it. Everyone knew that AOT TFD was destined to fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)   officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

officialy hate playing MW2 with americans hosting (sorry guys and girls not aimed at clan members)
Page 1 of 1